Friday, September 4, 2009

Naughty Twins



Bedroom for twins at night time is a "disaster room". Yeap - it's true.
Normally after taking bath, I'll switch on the Aircond & let twins play for a while. I don't like twins sweating going to bed. (Opps - Just look at the background of the photos -shame shame mommy for posting here -

Twins will not just sit tight and be quiet in the room. They'll just pull the pillow, bolster, blankets & comforters all over the place. Sometimes, tug of war happened when twins fighting for toys in the room too. Just imagine my room with all sort of things in it - OMG ^_^

Tonight me & my twins will be alone again as daddy will be at Penang for business trip again. Well, this is daddy's 3rd time travelling in this 2 weeks.
Hope daddy has a nice & safe trip there ^_^

4 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

eh... Kiam Hong pyjamas izzit got a yellow duck 1? My boys hav 1 set.. haha..

恩轩至佳 said...

same things goes to my kids...I was wondering how do u handle twins at the same time as both of them are same age. tough?

Catherine Yee said...

Irene - Kiam Hong pyjamas is Pigeon's brand with a Teddy Bear on it....I guess maybe same as your boys one ^_^

密池 - It's tough to handle twins at the same time...it's challenging ^_^

twins mama said...

my gals pyjamas also pigeon with teddy bear! RM10/set rite. i bought few sets..