Friday, September 25, 2009

Pampered Twins

During the Raya holidays, we just stay at home with twins.
Daddy is busy with new projects and have to go back to factory to work. What a boring and wasted holidays.

Last Sunday, naughty twins were again playing with their daddy. Just look at what my twins are up to...especially my little girl - En Qi. She'll just lying on her dad as cushion and sleep on him...OMG

Twins Sitting on Daddy -playing the plastic cups

(My boy will just jump & bounced on the daddy....naughty)

Little En Qi sitting on daddy as cushion


En Qi "Sleeping Style" on her daddy


Luckily my twins will only do all the stunts with the daddy, and not on me.I'm too skinny and weak to be their "absorbent". They'll just bounced and jump on the daddy..the lucky man will just smile and proud with his kid's stunts....
Can't keep on wondering..what is so special sitting on daddy?
I guess comfortable & his love attracts twins....I guess ^_^

No comments: