Friday, September 18, 2009

第二辑:《孩子》脸谱作品集 Faces of Hai Zi

I've been informed about the Astro AEC's activities this Monday, I thought I can send the posting earlier. Unfortunately, new projects has been coming in & this whole week is a hectic week for me & I've totally forgotten about this..till I MSN Irene for this.

I just managed to send in photos yesterday at 3.44pm and when I logged in to check the webpage......I saw that they've managed to collect 1000 photos for the activities...and I guess I might not be the lucky charm again.

This morning, I tried to logged in to have a look for the photo....counting from 300...362 (I saw Irene's twins - congrats)... 400....490....493..hehe I saw my twins photo....wow..I'm so happy....total 7 photos were shown...thanks Astro AEC ^_^




3 comments:

twins mama said...

nice photos!! twins in doraemon outfit.. i cant figure out who is who leh.. haha

Sherry said...

they are so cute, thanks for sharing :) hehe.. love their outfit. Now kids so lucky to choose their outfit themselves. :)

Catherine Yee said...

Hi Li Teng,
Thanks for the compliment.
Photo 1 & 2 (Doraemon outfit) is my little girl, En Qi sitting on the Fisher Price walker.

Photo 3 & 4 (Doraemon outfit) is my boy - Kiam Hong sitting in the plastic container ^_^

Hi Sherry,
Nice meeting you here ^_^