Monday, September 14, 2009

Bolster oh Bolster


My boy, Kiam Hong will never lets his hands off from his "老婆仔" - bolster.
He'll just grab it and hold tightly and continue kissing and sucking the Pooh bolster. We try to coax him with other toys to exchange with him, but this little fellow will just start crying when we took his bolster away.

When he sleeps, he'll need at least 2 bolster by his side. He'll hold one with him, and will try to find the next to him. Sometimes in the middle of night, he'll cry when he can't find one with him.

I used to read from an article that baby or toddlers will tend to suck their fingers / soft toys / blanket / bolster / pillow to seek for securing. They'll change this habit as they grow older. I hope mine will change because we've noticed that my boy's tooth is very dirty. We believed that this is the fabric from the sucking effect of his little bolster. It can actually being clean up if being brushed properly / clean with wet cloth. However, this stubborn little fellow doesn't even allow us to brush his teeth or clean with cloth!

Oh mine, when will my boy starts grow up & stop this bad habit?
Any mummies can advise me ^_^

4 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

Ur boy suck bolster... my boys suck my nen nen... hahaha.... Lagi teruk! :s

咸 妈 咪 said...

my boy likes to hold pillow , my gal likes to hold bolster. now need to spare alot pillow n bolster at home !>_<

twins mama said...

hmm.. my hubby still has his pillow with him now.. hehe.. dun worry if ur boy like bolster! but do brush his teeth avday :)

cre8tone said...

It's ok.. I think they'll wean off once growing up...