Friday, August 28, 2009

Most Loving Sibling Photo Contest


I found out this contest accidentally while surfing Angel's blog & was fascinated with this photo contest. So I quickly come and have a look about this.
This is "The Most Loving Sibling Photo Contest" organized by MOBS

It's not easy to take twins's photo at the same time, as either one of them will just starts disturbing the other and the whole photo session just ended with imperfect feature.

This is my twin's photo taking at 2 months old.
My elder boy - Kiam Hong with his little sister - En Qi.
(My premature born twins are now 15 months ++)

I've choose this photo for my posting as this is my favorite photo for my twins - both holding hand by hand, simple, sweet and being in-touch with each other.It shows passion & love in twins, and I hope this will be a sweet memory for them when they grow up.

To be frank with you, I didn't purposely put their hand together for posting, it's coincidentally when I saw Kiam Hong try to hold his sister's hand.
I guess they could feel they are born as twins ^_^

4 comments:

MeRy said...

Cute Cute..and wish u gd luck!!

恩轩至佳 said...

I 100% believed that they put thier hands together at thier own. They will surely remove the hand even thought u purposely put them together. I love this photo too..so lovely , so warm ...you sure win the contest!

twins mama said...

good luck to u!!

Sherry said...

they are cute :)