Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Wishes


I was delighted when I received a birthday card from Mamil Mama Gold Club. Thanks!
Nowadays can hardly received a virtual card, people prefer emails and sms - faster & cheaper too. Yet, in my opinion, I still prefer the days where we were writing letters. 比較有親切感!
(Ask yourself : Whens the last time you ever write to your loved ones?)

I'll be turning to 31 by this Sunday - Happy Birthday ^_^
Stepping into 30's, meaning more responsibilities as a wife and also a mom!
My wishes is simple that all my family members are :-
1.平安快樂!
2.健健康康!

曾經
當我小的時候, 我曾經抱過洋娃娃...走過歲月


三十年后, 我的小寶貝-恩琪也像我小時的模樣


(生日也是母難日,在此, 我要感謝我的母親,含辛茹苦的撫育我和弟弟長大...媽媽,我愛妳^_^)

4 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

happy birthday to u!! may ur dreams come true!!! ;)

Catherine Yee said...

Thank you, Irene ^_^

恩轩至佳 said...

Happy Birthday to you...我的愿望也和你一样,果然是天下的妈妈都是一样的!

twins mama said...

生日快乐!stay prety & healthy always!