Monday, August 17, 2009

Twins Height

Due to premature babies, twins look similar smaller, if compared to same age toddler. Their actual age need to be minus 2 months compared to their physical age, till reaching 2 years old.

Last Saturday I managed to buy the Rhymes Height Measuring Chart from Popular Bookstore.(Nice nursery rhymes, and I decided to unwrap the packaging as I knew my mischievous twins will tear the nice chart.)I also bought some books for them - a Disney ABC bubble book - as my agressive twins will tear books given to them, even the hardcover type & I've headache trying to teach them or read to them ~ Sigh!


Twins Posing with the Height Measuring Chart
Kiam Hong with 79cm at 15 months++


En Qi with 73cm at 15 months ++


Note
Did you noticed that my twins with new hairstyle?
Kiam Hong with "Botak Look" and poor little En Qi with "Tomboy Look".
The reason is because the weather is too hot & twins keep on sweating. So darling, please forgive your mum for your "new look" ^_^

2 comments:

恩轩至佳 said...

En Qi looks like a boy with her short hair....i nearly made the same mistake again! she looks a bit alike to LT's twins wor...

Catherine Yee said...

Haha, indeed En Qi is with tomboy look now-even more boyish than previous.
She looks like LT's twins - no lah..hee hee?
Have to ask LT then hee hee ^_^