Saturday, August 1, 2009

Great Things to Share

Thanks to Irene for recommend me buying Aqua Doodle.

I bought the set at RM39.90 from Jusco Puchong, yesterday. (Normal price at RM49.90, a 20% discount is given during sales). The set is good, just too bad there's only 1 pen available for the set. Twins are fighting for the pen. Sigh!
(I think I'll try to search for the Aqua Pen, since it's made by Pilot, it should be available in the market.)

Twins just pin point the mat, instead of writing on it.
I know it takes time..so gambatei my two little angels ^_^
Daddy is teaching Kiam Hong to write with right hand, although actually Daddy is left handed ha ha (We noticed that Kiam Hong is right handed, while En Qi is left handed)




Another great product I want to share is the Buds Organic Mozzie Clear Lotion. (Bought 1 at RM25.40 at Caring Pharmacy - normal price at RM29.90, 15% discount is given during sales). My comment for this product is GOOD! It's 99% organic, the smell is pleasing, not too oily and it can be apply on baby's skin with soothing effect after mosquito's bites. This is good for outing..bye bye mosquitoes!



You may also email to equiry@budsbaby.com for free samples.
I've emailed yesterday and they'll be sending me some free sachets by next Monday. Can't wait to try on this Buds organic.

That's all for time being. Sharing great things is good & fun!

No comments: