Friday, August 21, 2009

Fever


Create your own at MyNiceSpace.com

Just now when I went back to have lunch with my mom, she told me that my boy is with slight fever.OMG - fever at this critical period wasn't fun at all especially with increasing number of H1N1.We've observed this few days, the boy's gum is swollen. It could be teething time for my little boy now.

I gave my twins 保嬰丹 - each with 1 dose, prevention for En Qi as well. Kiam Hong became inactive, he just sat in front of the fridge playing the magnetic boards. I tried to fed him with his favorite dumpling - yet he just ran away. I guess poor boy must have not feeling well and lost his appetite too. I'll just have to observe how will he be after taking the chinese medicine and nap.

Lets cross our fingers and pray that my boy can recover soon ^_^
Get Well Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

1 comment:

Catherine Yee said...

My boy is OK now, after fever for 2 days. I still gave him the antibiotik for prevention, because doctor says must finished the medicine.
Boy losses appetite, refuse to eat. Nevertheless, he's still active playing his toys & creating mess at home ^_^