Monday, August 24, 2009

Freebies

Free Drypantz from SCA

Last Saturday when I went back to our small apartment, to my surprise - I received freebies from Drypers. It's 4pcs M size Drypantz.... and thank you SCA in your generousity in giving me free samples again. I've received mine few months back and SCA gave me twin pack for the Drypers & Drypantz.
Thank you so much ^_^

Free Barney Flashcards & Education CDs from Neslac Excella Gold

I've been a loyalty customer in supporting Neslac Excella Gold since twins are 1 year old. I found that this formula milk is with second highest DHA, compared to Mead Johnson's Enfagrow A+.
(I'm also a kiasu mother who believe in the DHA thing in kids ^_^)

Just bought 5 boxes recently from Carrefour - it's cheap at RM22.99 and free 1 set of Barney flashcards. Total 2 volumes available - Alphabet & Numbers. I've manage to keep a few collection again & the kind promoters even gave me some nice education CD - Left Brain & Right Brain.

Sharing is caring ^_^
I'll be sending out the CD / the flashcard to mummy who are interested in getting it from me. Just a kind reminder that first come first serve. I'll be posting it with normal mail. So if you are interesting in it, please leave me a comment, OK?
(total 1 set of flashcard, 2 sets of CD will be giving away ^_^)

4 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

i want i want!!! i wan the flash card!! hehe... me so kiasu... ekeke... faster come n leave a msg here...

Catherine Yee said...

Haha, message noted.
Will post it to you ASAP ^_^
Hope you like it. I prefer this flashcard than the previous flipbook coz more handy.

Catherine Yee said...

Dear Friends,
I'm so sorry that I've mess up my comment box, and have troubling you :$

I'll post the flashcard / CD to Irene, Li Teng & 密池 ASAP, OK? 密池, pls remember to email me your address, OK?

Hope you all like the small gifts ^_^

twins mama said...

this neslac so good.. always got freebies of Barney.

thanks so much that i'm in ur list :)