Monday, August 3, 2009

Left Handed Or Right Handed

Old folks used to say that left handed is not good, especially for those superstitious people. In my case, I noticed that Kiam Hong is right handed while En Qi is left handed. (This are through our observations from the way they are holding things, eating habits, playing & etc.)I do not know that whether this will be fix or not.

However,one of the doctor told us that it is very hard to determine at such a young age. At toddler, they'll use both hand instead of one, and most of the time they are just playing, so we can't determine it exactly.
(This is consulted from PPUM's doctor)

Anyway, for my case I'll just have to ask my hubby to teach En Qi to write when she's older as he's a left handed. While, I'll just focus on Kiam Hong. But, I think that time we'll need to adjust our writing or eating habits - else, we'll end up fighting & knocking each other ^_^

Twins Playing with Utensils

4 comments:

mali~mali~hom!!! said...

ya.. my boys use both hand! hope they are right handed la... coz me n hubby oso right handed!

恩轩至佳 said...

Hi Catherine, 对不起到现在才回访你!谢谢你的留言和鼓励! 很开心认识你和LT。原来你也有两个可爱的活宝,而且还是男的。和LT的刚好凑成两对喔! 欢迎常来交流!

恩轩至佳 said...

我来跟踪你了,千万不要报警喔!

Catherine Yee said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my twin's blog.
Opps - mine is 1 boy + 1 gal (not 2 boys)
I think my gal is too boyish - always with pants on...haha
Anyway, I'll track your blog more frequent because your chinese blog is superb ^_^